Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday. Today is carpet day, by which I mean - today is the day on which we are having carpet installed in the upper portion of our home. Which, of course, makes this a happy Thursday. Or a Happy Thursday if that makes you feel better. Whatever. 



It's a list kind of day...

1. I'm going to have a niece, definitely worth celebrating. 

2. This stuff is great - working on tweaking a DIY laundry soap/cleanser recipe based on this concoction by Cara check her out here. More on that later... 


3. This is one of the many thrift store chairs I have sitting around the house, it's one of my favorites because of the hideous mustard color.  



4. This place made me feel extremely nostalgic, it made me want a fishing pole, and to know how to whistle.  



5. This on the other hand, makes me feel like it's probably ok that I don't know how to whistle. Mostly because I know I couldn't do it professionally, and I need to choose a lucrative pastime so I can afford more over priced lattes. 

6. This was two years ago, at the beach. We're looking happy and shiny, you're welcome. 

7. This, was last Halloween. We're looking fashionable and classy. 


and.....bleached. 


Love,

Rae 












No comments:

Post a Comment