Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random

I have a few DIY and Haul posts in the making, it's true. I'm not lying.

I also have laundry to fold and dishes to wash. That's the honest to goodness truth too.

Here's the deal, I have strep throat.

I haven't been this sick in years.

Years.

I had myself convinced this morning that my fever had finally broken, no such luck. Delusional actually when it turns out I was cooking along at a toasty 102.5...

 2 p.m. rolled around and I felt like death warmed over so I said uncle and went to the doctor.

I made it a good solid 72 hours before tapping out and begging for antibiotics, yay for feeling worse for longer all for the sake of holistic naturopath pride. Blah.

After 7 bottles of Gatorade, 5 naps, who knows how many hot baths and a pretty traumatizing experience at Publix involving a disappearing prescription and subsequent tears, I seem to maybe be on the mend.

Anyway - I digress. I'm working on putting together some DIY posts and I have a lot of neat thrift store finds I picked up over the last few weeks to share...all in good time. I just have to work on this whole swallowing thing for the next day or two.

In the mean time... have a great week, stay healthy and be well.




xo, 

Rachael 



No comments:

Post a Comment