Tuesday, March 12, 2013

- new things coming -

Be excited.

 I've been working steadily on some new plans and in the last month, some major obstacles have been removed, one at a time. 

It started with the decision to quit my current job. 

I'll be moving on to bigger and better things after April and although I wish I could say I was sad to go, I am not. I couldn't be happier. 

I'm a communications major but I hate being on the phone, go figure.  

I can't wait to move forward and tackle new things. 

More details coming soon! 

                             xo,         

                                      Rae 

1 comment:

  1. Excuse this all in one comment... I just spent some time going through your recent posts! First- congratulations on quitting your job! I bet it feels very liberating :) I also really enjoyed your coffee talk post! It is very nice and conversational/personal. Great pics of you and your man! AND, your 12 facts are so fun.

    ReplyDelete