Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resolution

2012 is shrinking in size very quickly, with that in mind I've been thinking about resolutions...

I'm not a big fan of New Year resolutions, I feel like they tend to be exercises in failure.

Perhaps that's just me. 

Obviously motivational speaking isn't my calling. 

On the other hand, I get the whole "starting fresh" thing, I'm convinced that it's a physical impossibility to start a healthy eating regime on a Saturday. It has to begin on a Monday. Always. Even if I decide enough is enough on a Wednesday, I must complete the week in step with how it began and start anew on the next Monday morning. 

Working out is the same way. 

Starting a new workout regime midweek could possibly kill you.

Don't risk it. 

Please, in the name of all that is good and right...wait till next Monday.

I guess I have a resolution, although it isn't new it's just a bit more important to me now - I'm this close to having the camera I have always wanted. I plan on making that happen in January thanks to a generous monetary gift from family and friends for Christmas (thanks, guys!).

Anyway, hopefully come January grainy iPhone pictures will have had their last hoorah. Amen. 

 - Rae 



No comments:

Post a Comment