Friday, September 7, 2012

Home Water Birth

I've never had a baby, at home or otherwise.

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.


Anyway...

See..I may not ever have had a child of my own, but check out how awesome I am with other people's babies...

See how nicely I stuck my index finger in the poor munchkin's face? Yep. Nailed it. 


The fact that I don't have any children may seem like a fairly legitimate reason to disregard every single thing that I'm about to say - which, truth be told, wouldn't really wound me too deeply, I'd be ok.

I'm still going to say it though, and if it happens to help you in your personal birthing endeavors down the road, well then... booya.




That's all for now, hopefully this will help you out later on if you decide to go the home birth route!

And the post wouldn't be complete without a picture of the final product...



xo,

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment